Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Geeky Escapism Quiz

The Geeky Escapism Quiz

In each segment give yourself 2 points if you can answer to the affirmative on the first question, 1 if you can answer yes to the second, but not the first, etc. (ie. Don't give yourself 3 if you can answer both- just take the 2 and be happy) Is that as clear as supernatural enchanted fog?

A.
2 Pointed ears are a great investment because they can be for an Elf or Vulcan costume.
1 Pointed ears are so cool!
0 W.T.F.?

B.
2 You named your child after a character from Star Trek, Dr. Who, or LotR.
1 You named your pet after one of the above.
0 What's LotR?

C.
2 You've used ten sided dice.
1 You've used a compass for recreational purposes. (Either kind)
0 How many kinds are there?

D. A dangerous creature jumps out at you.
2 You fire your phaser.
1 You pull out your sword or wand.
0 Dude, it's just a cat.

E.
2 You know what TARDIS stands for.
1 You know the name of Han Solo's spacecraft.
0 Wait, wasn't that Harrison Ford?

F.
2 You currently play role playing games.
1 You used to play role playing games.
0 Is that something kinky?

G.
2 You've read the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
1 You've seen the films.
0 They wrote books about that?

H.
2 Your favorite number is 42.
1 You want to visit Platform 9 3/4
0 You still think the number 69 is funny.

I.
2 You want a pet tribble.
1 You want a pet dragon.
0 Dragons aren't real, you moron, and what the heck's a tribble?

J.
2 Elves are beautiful and have a great love for music.
1 Elves cook and clean at Hogwarts.
0 You mean, like Santa's elves?

Bonus Question
2 You can name the hologram character in the Red Dwarf series.
1 You have the theme from Quantum Leap on your cell phone.
0 You're thinking of going back to the Han Solo question.

Now Score Yourself

20 or above: You win a genuine time machine.
16-19 : You win an all expense paid trip on the spacecraft of your choice.
12-15 : You win a free membership on http://www.fanfiction.net/
8-11 : The Great Gazoo will visit you in your dreams.
3-7 : Voldemort will visit you in your dreams.
Below 3: You obviously have a life outside of geeky escapism and therefore need nothing I have to offer. I chase you off with my +2 Saber.

6 comments:

J T said...

Hah. Fun. I scored 12.

The Geeky Quill said...

Cool!
I got a 19 (with the bonus question) and I made the silly quiz. You'd think I would score perfectly.

Notice the irony that this post comes after my anti-time wasting post? It was one of those mind wanderings while I cooked dinner.

Kara Hartz said...

17! Whoo for me! I pick The Heart of Gold for my spaceship trip please.

randy said...

Hi A.....,

I scored zero. I guess there's more than one way to be a geeky escapist.

I just saw your comment on my forsaken blog. What a pleasure to find that you have one. Will there be another chapter of your story coming?

The Geeky Quill said...

Hey Randy,
At least you took the quiz. Peter just rolled his eyes at me. LOL

Aubrey said...

I got a 12. Fun!